At GoodX we consider your security to be of paramount importance. During the first level of verification, we only require your email and mobile number which enables you to access your personal account and operate with cryptocurrencies. In the future, in line with KYC and AML regulations, there would be two additional verification levels, requiring additional personal details to verify your identity, enabling you to perform a full range of operations with digital assets.
Articles in this section
- What is GoodX app?
- What are the benefits of the GoodX app?
- Which operations can I perform at beta version?
- Where can I download the application?
- How do I register?
- Why do I have to provide my personal information?
- Why my application was rejected during verification and what should I do?
- Which cryptocurrencies does your platform support?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- How do I delete my GoodX account?